UK Jobs Insider
Service: Research Assistance & Support
** Note: This service is not just a 60 minute call, but has multiple deliverables as highlighted below:
Who is this service for?: Experienced professionals and stakeholders interested in drafting research works, conducting secondary or primary research, or wanting to produce any kind of academic or professional research piece.
The service includes-
- Brainstorming sessions to identify potential research topics, research questions, and hypotheses.
- Development of a research plan that outlines the research methodology, data collection, and analysis methods.
- Assistance with drafting, revising, and editing your research paper.
- Help with structuring your paper and ensuring that it is organised, concise, and effectively communicates your research findings.
Citations review and support:
- Ensuring that your paper adheres to the appropriate citation style guidelines.
- Review of your references to ensure that they are properly formatted.
- Assistance with citing sources that may be difficult to locate.
- Assistance with submitting your research paper to relevant academic or professional publications.
- Identification of appropriate publications and review of submission requirements.
- Guidance on how to make your research paper stand out in a competitive field.
This service has subjective pricing: What that means is; if you do not require the full service and just a few elements of it, the pricing can be customised to your particular requirements. Reach out to me for more details.